Thursday, October 1, 2009

Manunulat (writer)

After being fascinated with the Vampire chronicles and the writer Anne Rice, i was thinking on the influence that she had in my mind.

The creativity that she has is so precious. Even with years, it cannot be vanished, it is legendary.

Now, What I have in mind is to write something similar (vampire) using the Philippines context and history. Its a challenge, I would always be a failure if I wont try or start it.

This blog entry is my very start. I'm thinking what year will I start, who will be my character? and who will make the first Filipino Vampire.

Will it be Lestat? Louies? Arman? Akasha? Or Some settlers has left their blood as if it runs through the blood.

Hopefully I can come up with an obra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to updates Subscribe to updates